The Technique Challenge over on SCS yesterday was a 2-4-6-8 acetate box. I had never done one before so I gave it a try. I did make the bottom piece a little larger. It's 3 inches wide instead of 2 1/2, and I scored at 1" instead of 1/2". After fighting with the acetate piece (I didn't score well enough the first time), I got it finished. I love the way it turned out...so cute! I can't wait to make these for my kids and all their teachers! I may be adventurous and make them for my co-workers, too. We'll see. LOL
Supplies(all SU!): Stamps- Batty for You. Paper- Bali Breeze. Ink- Basic Black. Accessories- acetate, black grosgrain, Crop-a-dile, sticky strip.